Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tori's gorgeous materials

Today I'm going to be linking you to Tori's collection of resources. They all have their own unique style, most of which are incredibly cute. She was definitely some of my inspiration behind LHA's art. :)

While most of her stuff was made with Rpg Maker XP in mind, a lot of the battlers and other materials can work well in VX.

This is only a preview of the post.
Click the link or title to view the rest.
These are brought to us by japanese material creator Tori


Please read her terms for using her materials. I'm not going to link you directly to that section, but it's easy enough to find with a translator.

In addition to resources, Tori has a blog linked from the main page that she posts more of her gorgeous artwork on. She's also created several cutesy games which you can download on her site.

Call for Testers

I'm currently looking for more people to help test LHA, a commercial Rpg Maker VX game I'm working on. Not a paid position. Let me know somehow if you're interested!

No comments: