Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Slimy dungeon

What sort of dungeon would be filled with tentacles, muckmen, and assorted characters from similar mythos? That's what I was thinking when I made the tileset I'll be giving you today. It's a quick dungeon set you can toss into your RMVX Tile A and use as an autotile.

This is only a preview of the post.
Click the link or title to view the rest.


I'll have some more variants and frankensprites of this in my game, but it's up to you to make your own. Any requests for cthulhu-esque stuff? Most of it won't be released to the public unless you ask. :)

Helpful Link

Leon, a shareware developer using Rpg Maker XP, has compiled a wiki reference source for any aspiring indie game developers. It's still a work in progress, but you can check it out by clicking here.

No comments: