Saturday, October 25, 2008

Snowy Mountain

This is an edited version of the default mountain tileset we have in Rpg Maker VX. It's for use in a snow covered area, and works well with some of the regular winter tiles we were provided.

The mountain works best if you have some sort of falling snow tiles to sprinkle along the wall on the second layer.

This is only a preview of the post.
Click the link or title to view the rest.


I'll have some more variants and frankensprites of this in my game, but it's up to you to make your own. Any requests? Most of what I've made won't be released to the public unless you ask. :)

Hey! You over there!

If you find these resources helpful, please tell your friends! The blog isn't getting many visitors right now & I'd rather spend my time drawing more stuff than promoting it. :)

No comments: