Sunday, November 9, 2008

Treasure Window

This day I'll be releasing another script for use in RMVX. It's a window that appears when you find treasure that displays the name & item icon. I had created it for LHA, but one of my testers also commented it reminded them of Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest.

This is only a preview of the post.
Click the link or title to view the rest.


Treasure Window RMVX script on GameBaker.com, in the Rpg Maker VX scripts section.

You can customize the graphics it shows as well. See the script link for full details.

I'll have some more variants and frankensprites of this in my game, but it's up to you to make your own. Any requests? Most of what I've made won't be released to the public unless you ask. :)

Free Advertising

Do you know of a great playable project that needs more attention? Let me know and I'll be happy to link it in one of my updates.

No comments: