Tuesday, September 23, 2008

First post

Hello and welcome to my new blog, "Daily RMVX Resources".

This was inspired by one MACK is doing with his tileset edits, and I figured it'd be a lot of fun. I ran one of these awhile back for RMXP while I was learning scripting in the program.

Every weekday you'll find something new you can stick into your projects here. I'll try to keep them a bit of a good surprise - somewhat like Christmas, but each day or month if you don't check the site often.

I'll also be releasing a lot of the custom art I made for LHA, a shareware VX Puzzle-RPG, on the blog over the upcoming weeks. Technically this is the second post - I made one with a truckload of material links below to help you find whatever it is you're looking for.

First things first, what would you like to see here? I've got a poll started on the right, but feel free to reply with more in-depth comments. :)

No comments: